Now that I recruited the presenters for the conference I thought I would share the lineup of the conference presenters. Below is a list of presenters (myself included) that will present at the Central Minnesota Conference on Project Management. If you would like to attend the conference, you can register on our conference website.
- Becoming a Better Project Manager - Brandon Olson, Ph.D., PMPAn overview of project management competencies and preparing a professional development plan.
- Optimizing Stakeholder Management - Beth Olson, M.Ed.
Fostering relationships with even the most challenging project stakeholders and the value of these relationships bring to the project.
- Effective Time Management - Chad McCoy, M.A.
Techniques for improving your team's time management capabilities.
- Organizational Transformation to Agile - Hasnain Somji, M.S., PMP
Experiences and outcome of moving from traditional to agile project management.
- Dictator to Coach - Kathleen Bartels, M.A.
Discussion on the differences of the traditional project managers and a scrum coach.
- Designing, Evaluating, and Maintaining Effective Project Teams - Kathy Modin, M.A.
Hands-on experience with several techniques and tools for effective and cohesive project teams.
- Effective Team Building - David Swenson, Ph.D., LP
Review of the team factors related to project team success and failure and a model for team building.
- Preparing People for Change - Kent Lacy, Ed.D., PMP
Project management solutions and tools for understanding, planning, managing, and implementing change in the organization.