Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm Back

After almost a half a year I'm moving back to my blog.  Last December I attempted to shift my time from the blog to other forms of social media (LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).  My thought was to move to other forms of media where information could be shared through conversations rather than through a one way message.  This idea still seems appealing but the issue with these other forms of communications is that they support only brief dialog; we can' really offer sufficient analysis on a topic.  For this reason, I'm moving back to my blog.  I hope to provide more in-depth thoughts on topics and welcome a conversation through the comments feature (I will respond to comments).

Postings in this blog will align with my areas of research where I hope to use the blog to think through some of the readings I come across.  My research interests fall within project management, knowledge management, analytics, business intelligence, databases, technology and society, and systems thinking.  My posts will typically fall into these domain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...