Thursday, April 10, 2014

Case Studies in IT

Most of my posts are related to IT, knowledge management, or project management. However, today I'm sharing an academic topic but it is still related to IT.

This week I discovered a great resources for my graduate courses. The Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases is a great online journal providing descriptive case studies. These cases are are perfect for exercises in my classes where students get to see the topics we cover applied to a business setting and are required to develop a response to the presented case.

I'm very excited to use a few of these cases in my next class. I though I would share this resource so others may get a chance to use these cases too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...