Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Post

This is the first posting to my new blog site.  At this point I suspect nobody will read this message but I need to start somewhere.  I'm going to begin my blog by defining the purpose and scope of this blog.

I plan to use this blog site to highlight my experiences as a faculty member and share interesting, and hopefully useful, information I come across in my readings and research.  The scope of the blog will be mostly IT-related however I may diverge from time to time.  Since my interests lie in knowledge management, project management, software engineering, database modeling, IT education, and technology gadgets, most of my postings will fall into these one of these categories.

I hope I'm able to develop content for this blog that is meaningful and applicable to IT practitioners and scholars alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...