Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need More Practice

Many years ago I enjoyed photography and had time to pursue this hobby.  I owned (and still do own) a 35mm Pentax ME Super and specialized in long exposure night photography.  However, over time any talent I once possessed seems to have disappeared. Earlier this month I took advantage of the nice weather and walked around town with my new digital SLR (Cannon EOS Rebel T1i).

The results from my recent attempt (posted on my Flickr account) at more artistic pictures were not great but it was fun taking up this hobby again.  I think I need to study more to improve my ability to compose the picture and also become more familiar with the functions on my camera so I'm better able to take advantage of the more advanced settings.

I hope I can improve over time.  I'm not the most creative individual but, perhaps, over time and with practice I'll improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...