Monday, June 4, 2012

Digital Possessions

I read an interesting article on the increasing role digital products have in our lives.  The article discussed our migration from physical products (CD, DVDs, photographs, books, etc) to the digital equivalents and how we as a society deal with the changes from physical to virtual.

Personally, I welcome many of the changes as a means to reduce the burden of the physical space required by the 200+ CDs, collection of DVDs, and bookcases full of books and photo albums.  At the same time, however, I would hate to completely loose these physical objects too.  Perhaps younger generations growing up with these digital possessions will have an easier time relinquishing physical objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...