Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Special Award

Over the past several years I have volunteered to serve as a judge at the Minnesota State Science & Engineering Fair.  More recently, my college has sponsored a Special Award at this event and I have served as the judge for this award.  As in prior years, this year we are sponsoring the Creative Computing award given to the senior high student who's project is selected as representing the most creative use of computer technology.  Also, as in prior years, this year's award will be a Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0.

I'm looking forward to meeting the students at this year's science fair and reviewing their projects.  I'm always impressed by the level of effort put into these projects and the depth of knowledge possessed by these highly motivated students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...