Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Master's Program

During this past year I have been working on a proposal for a new graduate program at the college.  I developed a proposal, worked with our marketing department on a market analysis study, and presented the completed proposal through the various committees and departments for approval.  This past Friday (May 11th) the college's Board of Trustees made the final approval for this new graduate program.  The program is not officially approved.

Beginning Summer semester 2013, our college will start offering courses towards a Master's of Science in Project Management.  Similar to the other graduate program I direct, this program will be online and taught by mostly practitioners.  More information to follow.

I'm very excited to begin work on developing the program and offering our first classes next May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skills to Look for in Project Managers

Today I read a brief article describing the eight skills to look for when hiring an IT project manager. The headlines caught my attention...